The Trader Joe’s Fearless Flyer Thanksgiving Guide is hot off the press! This issue is full of sides perfect for your Thanksgiving table.
What Looks Good
- Broccoli & Cauliflower Gratin – Broccoli and cauliflower are blanketed in a velvety cream sauce and then topped with mozzarella and Grana Padano cheeses. You can find it in the freezer case. $3.99 for 21 ounces.
- Cauliflower Tot Casserole – Made from tots made from cauliflower instead of potatoes, shredded cheddar, green onions, and a special seasoning blend covered in sour cream and bechamel. Found in the freezer case. $5.99 for a one pound box.
- Broccoli & Cauliflower Saute Kit – This kit includes shaved broccoli and cauliflower that cook up super quick, walnuts, and a basil vinaigrette that everything is tossed with once cooked. Finish it all off with a crunchy crouton crumble. $4.99 for a 15.9 ounce bag, found with other bagged salads.
- One Potato Two Potato Gratin – Cheesy and creamy, with both Agria and California potatoes, Champignon and Porcini mushrooms, and Provolone and Grana Padano cheeses. $3.99 for 18 ounces, found in the freezer case.
- Cranberry Sauce – Jelly style sauce made with Canadian cranberries. My husband was so sad when these sold out last year. He couldn’t get enough! $1.99 for a 12 ounce jar.
- Cheesy Bites – Mozzarella, Parmesan, and cream cheese are blended with garlic and herbs and coated with panko breadcrumbs. After baking, these bites turn into crispy-on-the-outside, gooey-on-the-inside cheese bombs. $2.99 for 12 bites, found in the freezer case.
If you haven’t seen a copy yet, you can read the Trader Joe’s Fearless Flyer online at traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer. Give it a read and leave a comment below with what you’re most excited about.