Who needs Rice Krispies when you can have Pumpkin Joe’s O’s? These marshmallow treats are a fun fall twist on a classic that you’ll love.Jump to Recipe
Pumpkin Season has officially begun at Trader Joe’s. And what better way to celebrate than with these easy, no-bake Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Treats.
If you’ve been in lately (and who hasn’t), you may have noticed that good ol’ Joe has pumpkin-ized just about everything you can think of. Joe’s O’s were not left out. This cereal is delicious on its own, but why not give it a little extra love?
Like the classic cereal treats we all grew up with, these Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Treats are easy to make and are full of ooey gooey goodness. Only 4 ingredients, and simple enough to make that your kids can do it for you while you kick back with a pumpkin spice latte or two.
You’re going to want to make these as much as you can before Pumpkin Season is over.
What You’ll Need for Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Treats
- Pumpkin Joe’s O’s
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 stick of butter
- Pumpkin spice
- Don’t overcook the marshmallow mixture or your treats will turn into rocks.
- Use a larger pot than you think you will need to make it easier to stir the treat mixture well. Nobody wants clumpy treats!
- It’s easier (and less messy) to press the treats into the pan if you cover your hand in plastic wrap.
Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Treats
- 4 Tablespoons (half a stick) Unsalted Butter
- 10 Ounces Bag of Mini Marshmallows
- ¾ Teaspoons Pumpkin Spice
- 6 Cups Pumpkin Joe's O's
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a VERY large pot over medium heat. Continue cooking the butter until it turns a light brown color and begins to smell like caramel.
- Add the marshmallows and pumpkin spice and stir just until the marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat immediately.
- Add the O's and stir until the marshmallow mixture is completely and evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and press it out to cover the pan with your hand. Let it rest until completely cooled, about an hour.
- Cut into squares or fun shapes.
Don’t lose this recipe! Click the Pinterest button below and save this post to your Dessert Recipes board.